Google AdWords is paid advertising or pay per click (PPC) advertising on Google, and, with SEM (search engine marketing), can help your business dominate internet. People use keywords or key phrases to search for specific products and services and, if the keywords you’ve chosen match what people search for, your paid ad will appear next to or above organic Google search results. When people click on your ad, it takes them to your website to learn more or buy. There are many benefits to using Google AdWords to market your business, here are some of the top ones:
Benefits of Using Google AdWords for Your Business
- Maximum Relevance – Google Adwords’ job is to present the most relevant and accurate results in response to a user’s search query. Advertisers who have large marketing budgets don’t always get the best positions on the search page, nor the best ranking. Every time a search term or keyword is put into Google’s search engine, an ad auction takes place. This ad auction determines the order of how the most relevant ads will be organized on the search results page. For example, if you are bidding $10 for the keyword “New Jersey Construction Company” and your competitor is bidding $20 for the same keyword, your competitor’s ad wouldn’t necessarily be ranked above yours. Google takes into account several factors when determining the ad rank. If your Google AdWords campaigns generally have a higher click through rate than your competitor’s, then the probability of your ad being clicked is higher. Your ad would be placed above the competitor’s. Google also takes into account your website and the page to which you’re directing the paid traffic. If the quality of your website and landing page is more relevant to the search query than your competitor’s, then the user experience would be much higher for your ad than your competitor’s, and thus, your ad would be placed above theirs. This Ad Auction ensures only the most relevant ads are presented to the user and levels the playing field for all advertisers. This is another reason why proper SEM is so important!
- Cost Effective – One of Google AdWords’ best benefits is that it’s extremely cost-effective if used correctly. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad, and you determine exactly how much you want to spend. You can set your budget to any amount of money per day. If you’re working with SEM specialists, your campaign performance will be optimized in a way where your cost per click will gradually decline over time.
- Everything is Measurable – With Google AdWords for SEM, every single aspect of your marketing campaign is measurable, right down to the number of clicks, number of impressions, click through rate, number of conversions, conversion rate, cost per click, cost per acquisition, etc. It’s very easy to measure your return on investment. Having a professional team regularly optimizing your campaigns and fine tuning keywords, ads, & ad groups will ensure your metrics improve over time.
- Highly Targeted – Targeting tools are essential to maximizing return of with search marketing. Google AdWords’ targeting capabilities are quite sophisticated and provide advertisers various channels in which to fine-tune their campaign, including:
- Location Targeting: Google AdWords allows you to target specific geographic locations. For each ad campaign, you can select locations where your ad can be shown. You can choose locations such as entire countries, areas within a country, cities, territories, or even a radius around a location.
- Mobile Targeting: Enhanced campaigns allow advertisers to target mobile device users. This is especially important because the mobile consumption of information and mobile search queries are growing exponentially each year.
- Language Targeting: Google AdWords has over 40 language options for campaign targeting.
- Time Targeting: Google AdWords allows advertisers to select specific hours during the day for optimal targeting.
- Auto-Tagging: Tagging destination URLs for analytics tracking has to be manually executed with other advertisers, but Google AdWords does it automatically.
- Remarketing – Google remarketing, also known as retargeting, has been chastised in the media for the excessive frequency and poor targeting of the ads. However, if the audience is grown and cultivated correctly, there is a huge advantage for advertisers to recapture their audience’s attention elsewhere. Retargeting involves showing paid ads to users based on their past web activity on your site. Remarketing allows advertisers to follow users and show ads to them across Google’s large network of partner sites on the Google Display Network. The best way to ensure these ads are targeted correctly is to build a remarketing list on Google AdWords.
As you can see, Google Adwords and proper SEM are crucial for getting traffic to your business website. TJB WebMedia is one of New Jersey’s fastest growing, NJ WordPress web design and search engine optimization company in New Jersey! We specialize in developing personalized effective search engine optimization strategies to drive specifically targeted traffic to your website! Contact us today to see how you can become part of our high-ranking clientele and start getting more traffic to your website and more business than ever before!
Call today for a free NJ SEM Service consultation (732) 463-7835 or visit our website:
Related NJ SEO Posts
Local SEO Services
NJ Web Design Company
NJ WordPress Web Design
NJ Digital Marketing Company