Are you getting poor results from your pay per click campaign? If you’ve been trying (but having trouble) to manage your PPC campaign, there are several indicators that show it may be time to hire a PPC management company.
Common PPC Mistakes:
- You want to improve your campaign, but don’t know how
- You’re not using ad extensions
- You’re spending your budget too quickly
- You only have one campaign
- You only have a few ad groups
- You have less than 50 keywords
- You haven’t used negative keywords
- You mainly use broad match keywords
- You aren’t analyzing your results
If you don’t have answers for how to fix these mistakes, you should consider looking for a quality PPC management company. While many people may feel that it’s an unnecessary cost, hiring a PPC management company can actually save you money in the long run.
Key PPC Management Company Considerations
- Management Time. What’s more important than price is the amount of time that an PPC management company spends managing a PPC account. If they’re not spending the amount of time that’s needed to effectively manage your campaign, then you’re setting yourself up for failure from the start.
- Budget & ROI. Your budget shouldn’t be your focus, so don’t limit it. Allow the agency to suggest an appropriate budget for you, but inquire how that budget will help you gain a better return on investment. A good PPC management company will know that it isn’t about how much you’re spending, but about optimizing your budget for the best ROI. If you earn a higher return when spending $5,000/month compared to $500/month, then it makes sense to be spending that much. For businesses that provide a monthly service such as marketing agencies, you need to factor in a customer’s lifetime value. Thus, sustaining that buy until you’ve reached a return on your investment is pivotal.
- Landing Pages. Relevancy is an important part of a successful PPC campaign, because it effects your Quality Score. To make your landing pages more relevant, a PPC management company can create landing pages for specific ad groups. Landing page tools such as Unbounce, Instapage, and Wishpond are great for building landing pages specifically for PPC. When you contact agencies, find out how they go about creating landing pages.
- Reporting. Find out what they do as far as reporting is concerned. A top PPC management company will at least offer monthly reporting, which should include all the information you’ll need from your account.
- Strategy. Look for a PPC management company that will include you in its strategy discussions. As good as pay per click managers are, they don’t know the ins and outs of your business. They will have questions that will need to be answered so that they can better understand how to sell your business. An agency that has a more inclusive approach will experience greater success.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO & PPC work hand-in-hand. You’ll benefit more if you find a PPC management company that offers both services, even if you’re only looking for someone to manage your PPC campaign. Having access to SEO data can help inform and improve your PPC campaign, and vice versa.
- Free Analysis & Consultation. You should want to work with a PPC management company that will offer you a free analysis or consultation prior to doing any business with you. If they don’t, that should be a major warning signal. Getting insight into your account and discussing strategy is crucial in creating an effective PPC campaign.
Looking for a Great PPC Management Company?
TJB WebMedia is a NJ SEO company that specializes in PPC management for NJ Businesses. We work with businesses to boost sales and increase revenue. Our team of experts is eager to analyze your site to make it effective, and develop a customized strategy to meet your individual needs. In addition to search engine optimization, we also provide web design/development, law firm SEO, reputation management services and social media marketing. To get started, or for more information contact us now at: (732) 463-7835
Related NJ SEO Posts