Having a website for your business these days is crucial, but having proper search engine optimization is just as, if not more, important. Here are some of the top search engine optimization tips to help you with your business website traffic:
Top Search Engine Optimization Tips
- Check Your Rankings – You won’t know if your search engine optimization efforts are being effective unless you check out your page rankings frequently. There are several online search engine optimization tools that you can use to do this.
- Keywords & Key Phrases – Place appropriate keywords throughout every aspect of your site. Include them in your titles, content, URLs, and image names. The title tag and page header are the two most important spots to put keywords. Spamming keywords can actually harm your search engine optimization, so don’t go way too overboard.
- Internal Links in Content – One great strategy for search engine optimization is integration of internal links into your site. It’s an easy way to boost traffic to individual pages. You should create back links for any content you make.
- Search Engine Optimization Friendly Permalinks – Make your URLs more search engine friendly by naming them with clear keywords.
- Appropriate Image Alternate Text – Spiders can only search text, not text in your images. This is why you need to make the words associated with your images as descriptive as possible, using your desired keywords.
- Fresh Content – Updating regularly and often is crucial for increasing traffic and is a cornerstone of good search engine optimization.
TJB WebMedia offers search engine optimization services as well as web design services to the NJ area in towns such as Millburn, Hoboken, Bridgewater, Bedminster, Branchburg, Piscataway, South Brunswick, Bound Brook, Hillsborough, Mahwah, Warren, Scotch Plains, Barnegat, Harvey Cedars, Cherry Hill, Princeton, Hackettstown, Hardwick, Sussex, and many more. Contact them today at (732)463-7835 or visit the website.