Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising allows you to pay for top positions on search engines and appear on relevant partner websites. Google Adwords Optimization starts with understanding Pay Per Click marketing . PPC marketing delivers instant traffic and offers many ways to compliment our existing NJ SEO agency strategies by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals, and it allows you to develop your overall Internet marketing strategy, and any SEO plans armed with facts, not assumptions. This is why proper PPC management is very important for Search Engine Optimization. A PPC management company can help with finding high numbers of low volume keywords that are less expensive to advertise on but still provide significant ROI. These can be used to hedge against the more expensive high volume keywords, significantly lowering the average cost-per-click across your entire campaign.
PPC Management – Keyword Research
Keyword research for PPC can be very time-consuming, but it is also extremely important. Your entire PPC campaign is built around keywords, and the most successful AdWords advertisers continuously grow and refine their PPC keyword list. If you only do keyword research once, when you create your first campaign, you are probably missing out on hundreds of thousands of valuable, long-tail, low-cost and highly relevant keywords that could be driving traffic to your site. Here are things to focus on with your PPC management keywords:
- Relevance. You don’t want to be paying for Web traffic that has nothing to do with your business. You want to find targeted keywords that will lead to a higher PPC click-through rate, effective cost per click, and increased profits. That means the keywords you bid on should be closely related to the offerings you sell.
- Exhaustive. Your keyword research should includehttp://www.web-design-hosting-4u.com/search-engine-optimization-basic-tips.htm not only the most popular and frequently searched terms in your niche, but also to the long tail of search. Long-tail keywords are more specific and less common, but they add up to account for the majority of search-driven traffic. In addition, they are less competitive, making them less expensive.
- Expansive. PPC is iterative. You want to constantly refine and expand your campaigns, and create an environment in which your keyword list is constantly growing and adapting.
PPC Management – Managing Campaigns
Once you’ve created your new campaigns, you’ll need to manage them regularly to make sure they continue to be effective. In fact, regular account activity is one of the best predictors of account success. You should be continuously analyzing the performance of your account and making the following adjustments to optimize your campaigns:
- Add PPC Keywords: Expand the reach of your PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Add Negative Keywords: Add non-converting terms as negative keywords to improve campaign relevancy and reduce wasted spend.
- Split Ad Groups: Improve click-through rate (CTR) and Quality Score by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, which help you create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: Review expensive, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Refine Landing Pages: Modify the content and calls-to-action (CTAs) of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates. Don’t send all your traffic to the same page.
Looking for Expert NJ PPC Management Services?
TJB WebMedia is a NJ SEO company that specializes in PPC management for NJ Businesses. We work with businesses to boost sales and increase revenue. Our team of experts is eager to analyze your site and develop a customized strategy to meet your individual needs. In addition to search engine optimization, we also provide web design/development, reputation management services and social media marketing. To get started, or for more information contact us now at: (732) 463-7835
Related NJ SEO Posts
Local NJ SEO Services
NJ Web Design Company
NJ SEO Services
NJ WordPress Web Designers
NJ Online Reputation Management Services
NJ Internet Marketing Company
NJ Digital Marketing Service
NJ Social Media Marketing